At the 10th edition of the Top 50 Professional & Career Women Awards – Sri Lanka & Maldives held on 26th January 2021, the following past Visakhians were recognized for their outstanding achievements in their respective professions.
Through these awards, Women in Management (WIM) in partnership with the IFC - a member of the World Bank Group and the Government of Australia, highlight and honor women in the national and regional economy and celebrate their achievements, experience and creativity in leading the institutions, professions and businesses.
• Gold Winner: Outstanding Women Entrepreneur (Small) - Indeevari Yapa Abeywardena – Creative Director/Owner at House of Indi (Pvt.) Ltd.
• Gold Winner: Career Role Model of the Year – Chamila Bandara – Director/CEO Mountain Hawk Express Corporation
• Gold Winner: Corporate Communications – Kumudu Munasinghe – Head of Corporate Communications & Group Lead Diversity and Inclusion, John Keells Holdings PLC
• Gold Winner: Upcoming Women Entrepreneur - Lonali Rodrigo - Founder /Lead Designer at House of Lonali
• Gold Winner: Inspirational Woman of the Year in Career Leadership – Dr. Siddhika Senaratne – Director General Sri Lanka Standards Institution